Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE4_Flash Profession CS5

As I progress into the world of Flash, I find myself asking one question: WHY? This program is intense and the tutorial goes by so fast sometimes.  I am barely into editing frames and my brain is on overload.

So where do I go from here? Unfortunately I can't start on something else; I'm in too deep now.  So I will keep plugging along.  One good thing that is happening now is that I am getting more familiar with certain basic functions, such as highlighting, altering, moving and transforming objects.  Hopefully as I continue to move forward, I will start picking up these more difficult functions with more repetition and practice.  More updates to come and, with some luck and God's grace, a final product by tomorrow.

I'll blog with you later.

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment