Saturday, October 16, 2010

PE2_Flash Profession CS5



Whew! I'm on overload right now. As I said in the previous blog, I had no idea what Flash was. And let's be honest, I'm still a little unsure.  What I have learned so far is that Flash will (eventually) enable me to create animation. After two hours into the seven hour video tutorial, however, I have only learned how to draw and modify shapes. But that's okay, I will prevail.

So far, I have learned about the following:
-working with panels
-understanding workspaces
-difference between bitmap and vector graphics
-merge drawing verses object drawing
-using the shapes tools
-using the deco tool
-modifying lines and fills
-working with groups
-how to use the color panel, color swatches and creating gradients
-using the free transform tool
-using 3D tools
-aligning objects (see picture above)
-using rulers and guides

It is taking a while since, as I watch the tutorial, I am expected to do what the tutorial is teaching on downloadable exercise files. Many times, I have had to go back, watch and listen again and then make a second attempt at doing something correctly.

I'll blog with you later!
-Jenn





No comments:

Post a Comment