Saturday, October 16, 2010

PE1_Flash Professional CS5



Even though others have tried to deter me, I'm going to use Flash for my Personal Experience. I have absolutely no idea what Flash is or what is does.  My only exposure to Flash was hearing it mentioned a couple of times during our Wimba sessions this month.  However, I saw that we will be required to use Flash in month six, so I better get familiar with it now.

My plan is to use lynda.com and the online tutorials to learn about Flash for this week's PE.  Then hopefully next week, I will be able to create a product of some sort to show what I have learned. (The video tutorial for Flash Profession CS5 Essential Training is 7 hours long!)

So I'll blog with you later.  Gotta get cracking on this training!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment