Monday, May 23, 2011

Wk4 Publishing/Leadership project part 2 of 2: Where to Present

http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=721


Where will I present? I think that for music educators, the Music Educators National Conference (MENC) put on by FMEA here in Florida is really the ultimate place to present. While the technology in my AR project is the basis for doing the project, I feel that the results of my project are most important to music educators, specifically in the elementary field. While I am unfamiliar with other music teacher conferences, a few that I have looked at and that could be options for my presentation are MTNA (Music Teachers National Association) National Conference and the AOSA (American Orff-Schulwerk Association) National Conference. The second one listed would maybe be over-stepping the boundaries of my project since I was not necessarily follow Orff-Schulwerk principles.

So my final answer is my first answer: I would like to present at the Music Educators National Conference here in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment